Enjoying Thursday's snow
about 4 hours ago, Parkside Proud
Snow
Snow
Snow
Snow
So proud of our 2nd Graders last night! It was so nice to have a full house for the Music Program - Here are some pictures from their practice earlier in the day. #ParksideProud
about 4 hours ago, Parkside Proud
2nd Grade Music
2nd Grade Music
2nd Grade Music
2nd Grade Music
Friday, Dec 2, 2022 2-hour Late Start • All schools begin 2 hours late • Buses will pick students up 2 hours late • No before school activities • No AM Preschool • No district transportation to New Market Skills Center • Lunch will be served; breakfast will not be provided.
about 10 hours ago, Crystal Hedden
i
TENINO SCHOOLS WILL BE ON A 2-HOUR LATE START FOR TODAY, DECEMBER 1, 2022. • All schools begin 2 hours late • Buses will pick students up 2 hours late and will be operating on Snow Routes (https://5il.co/1k8k4) • No before school activities • No AM Preschool • No out-of-district transportation • No district transportation to New Market Skills Center • Lunch will be served; breakfast will not be provided. WE WILL CONTINUE TO MONITOR THE WEATHER AND INFORM FAMILIES IF ANYTHING CHANGES. STAY SAFE!
1 day ago, Crystal Hedden
y
Food Drive ends in a few weeks.
4 days ago, Parkside Proud
Food Drive
Food Drive at Parkside is still going. Please help if you can.
17 days ago, Parkside Proud
Food Drive
Tenino Students and Families, At approximately 12:06pm today, the Tenino Police Department contacted Superintendent Endicott and advised that all schools enter lockdown immediately. The entire district was placed into lockdown pending further direction from Tenino Police. We later learned that a pursuit coming from Lewis County was headed towards Tenino with shots fired. The entire district remained in lockdown until 12:18pm, when Tenino Police informed us that it was safe to lift the lockdown as the pursuit had ended just outside of town and the suspects had been apprehended. As always, we are grateful for the quick response of our Tenino Police Department, and for the quick response of all staff to ensure that our students were safe.
18 days ago, Crystal Hedden
Thank you to our Veterans. We appreciate all you have done for our country and the world. “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.”
21 days ago, Parkside Proud
Veterans Day
Veterans DAY
A shout out to our wonderful Parkside parents. The support you show your child will benefit them for life. Thank you for helping them get off on the right foot. This year we had 92% of our families attend Parent/Teacher conferences. THANK YOU! We know we will connect with the other 8% within the next 2 weeks as our goal is to meet with ALL our students families so we can create that plan of support. When a student has a team helping them become successful, great things happen. Thanks again for your teamwork with the Parkside Staff in helping our students "Learn and Grow, at Parkside Elementary School in Tenino!"
22 days ago, Parkside Proud
Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd Grade Girls interested in learning a little about basketball here is your chance. Please disregard earlier post as it had the wrong dates on it.
23 days ago, Parkside Proud
BB
Help support your local FFA students and bring some holiday cheer to your front door!
25 days ago, Parkside Proud
FFA Wreaths and Swags
See you at your child's Parent/Teacher Conference this week.
25 days ago, Parkside Proud
Parent Teacher Conference
Parkside's Food Drive begins Monday, November 7th.
27 days ago, Parkside Proud
Food Drive
Book Fair opens next Monday at 7:55 a.m. and will end Wednesday Night. Here are some pictures (preview). (round 3 of pictures)
28 days ago, Parkside Proud
Book Fair Fall 2022
Book Fair Fall 2022
Book Fair Fall 2022
Don't forget to set your clock back one hour Saturday Night before you go to bed.
28 days ago, Parkside Proud
Fall Back
Book Fair opens next Monday at 7:55 a.m. and will end Wednesday Night. Here are some pictures (preview). Round 2 of pictures
28 days ago, Parkside Proud
Book Fair Fall 2022
Book Fair Fall 2022
Book Fair Fall 2022
Book Fair opens next Monday at 7:55 a.m. and will end Wednesday Night. Here are some pictures (preview).
29 days ago, Parkside Proud
Book Fair
Book Fair Fall 2022
Book Fair Fall 2022
Book Fair Fall 2022
Next week is the Parkside Book Fair - Monday-Wednesday.
29 days ago, Parkside Proud
Book Fair Fall 2022
Holiday House
30 days ago, Parkside Proud
Holiday House
Thank you South Thurston Fire & EMS for visiting Parkside last Friday! The important lessons you taught our children are greatly appreciated. We very much appreciate the work you due each and everyday to help keep our community safe. Thanks for always supporting our kids!
about 1 month ago, Parkside Proud
South Thurston
South Thurston Fire